Freshen up your marketing strategy by advertising with Healthcare Business Today.
We offer you a highly targeted, affluent, and powerful readership that appreciates our hard-hitting editorial perspective. We report in-depth on the trends, issues, and people impacting the healthcare industry.
With a 24/7 production cycle, this means ongoing visibility and encourages thorough readership by today’s busy executives who can be overwhelmed by information. Healthcare Business Today is an attractive, informative online publication that readers typically share with colleagues, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus to advertisers. Our solutions include digital and multimedia opportunities and can be customized to meet your business needs and goals.
Why Partner With Us?
- Highly targeted and engaged audience
- Cost Effective – competitive pricing compared to other niche publications
- Wide Reach – 5,000 email subscribers and over 180,000 visitors to the website every month
We have a number of options available to help you reach your marketing goals. E-Mail Newsletter, website, and other advertising opportunities are available.
Healthcare Business Today has the news today’s busy healthcare professional needs. Our audience is an exclusive network of leaders at the country’s top healthcare companies. We reach more than 180,000 monthly website visitors and have over 5,000 email subscribers including:
- Health Care Executives (CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
- Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources, Marketing, Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing, and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives, Insurance Providers
- Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
- Staffing Companies
- Business executives of health-focused companies
- Professionals in the corporate community, including Corporate Executives, Corporate Human Resource Department Heads, and Employee Benefit Managers
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.